Home About Me Recipe Box Arts & Crafts The Library Photos

Date Night

Thank goodness for Date Night. We love the little lambs and bear ,but mommy and daddy need a chance to reconnect as a married couple too! In our continued effort to see all the Oscar-buzz movies (and Golden Globe nominees), we went to see The Fighter. Loved it, go see it!! I actually wanted to stand and cheer at the end for good ol' Marky Mark.
I love to read Kayce Hughes' blog. http://kaycehughes.blogspot.com/
Kayce takes pictures of her fab clothes before she goes on her date night (she has 7 kids!) Jokingly, Joe took pictures of my date night attire. My new rain boots finally came in the mail so I wore them {yes, it is always raining here so these are must!}. Feelingly slightly sheepish that my clunky boots were not exactly stilettos, I threw on my new cool necklace/flare to make the "outfit" a smidge more attractive. Not sure rainboots and neck flare go hand in hand but Joe being ever-the-good-sport, said we were sitting in a dark theater so who cares. Good point.

Rainboots

Flare

the old Marky Mark

The Fighter and the reinvented Mark Wahlberg with Christian Bale



Flare + Rainboots + Marky Mark  = Great Date Night


Off to bed and hope you had a great weekend too. Thank goodness for a holiday tomorrow!


PS Again, indulge my sense of humor and " Say Hi to your mother for me!"
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals/727504/

No comments:

Post a Comment