Home About Me Recipe Box Arts & Crafts The Library Photos

Sometimes you feel....

Like these guys...... mummies, dead tired, and all dressed up and a little confused because you are pretty sure you are supposed to be somewhere but likely forgot in the chaos of your life so you opted to stay home. Life has been busy, I have taken a small blogging break but me and the Navy Mary Janes are getting settled back down after some busy weeks at this casa so we are both back. I am one sleepy mama so this will be short but I have seriously felt like this festive mummies lately. So I am off to bed.....
These are real and right around the corner from my house. We have watched them through October & Halloween. They remained until Thanksgiving, wore Santa hats at Christmas, New Years Hats to ring in 2011, and now....Valentines outfits. We were rooting against them after Thanksgiving but now I am kind of all for the mummies. They are a riot. We are trying to ponder their Saint Patrick's Day outfits and Easter attire.

Bear running errands with me at Target


Bear coming home from playing in the nursery at bible study. Happy Camper because he got his applesauce in the car on the way home.

Fenley NOT napping lately and making pumpkin bread from a box to entertain himself. He also has stickers all over his head and body that he found somewhere in his room during the nap protest. My man loves to nap so this did not go over well around 5:00 pm when he cracked.

So, this tired mummy is going to bed. Joe just checked on the twins in their new big kid beds, as usual....twin beds was a total waste because Mary Ellie has climbed into Fenley's bed and they are both sound asleep together in one little bed. Pretty darn cute and I am following suit. Goodnight and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment